Discover the ancient art form of Tea Dragon caretaking within this enchanting world of friendship and fantasy. Create a bond between yourself and your Tea Dragon that grows as you progress through the seasons creating memories to share forever.
Each player's deck represents their own Tea Dragon. From turn to turn, players will choose to draw a card, triggering effects and strengthening their position, or buy a card, improving their deck or scoring points.
The game takes place over four seasons, starting in spring and ending in winter. At the end of winter, the player who has the most points is the winner.
About the Oni Exclusive Edition: The Oni Exclusive edition of The Tea Dragon Society Card Game features exclusive box artwork from Katie O'Neill and is available only in the Oni Press online shop!
About the Retail Edition: We are completely sold out of the regular retail edition! Please check with your local game store, bookshop to see if they have copies available or purchase online from Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
- Based on the Oni Press graphic novel The Tea Dragon Society by Katie O’Neill.
- Beautifully illustrated with cute little dragons.
- Light card game with some deck building concepts.
- No hidden information makes it kid friendly.
- Competition for Market and Memory cards but no direct player on player nastiness.
- Perfect for families.
- Number of Players: 2-4
- For Ages: 10+
- Playing Time: 30-60 min