This all new stand-alone game is a followup to the award-winning Tea Dragon Society Card Game. Choose from four new starting Tea Dragons, purchase all new cards from the market, collect Growth and Victory tokens, and create new memories as you help Earl Grey, Ginger, Peppermint, and Hibiscus grow. Autumn Harvest can be played as a stand-alone game, or combined with the original game for even more fun.
Discover the ancient art form of Tea Dragon care taking within this enchanting world of friendship and fantasy. Create a bond between yourself and your Tea Dragon that grows as you progress through the seasons creating memories to share forever.
Each player's deck represents their own Tea Dragon. From turn to turn, players will choose to draw a card, triggering effects and strengthening their position, or buy a card, improving their deck or scoring points.
The game takes place over four seasons, starting in spring and ending in winter. At the end of winter, the player who has the most points is the winner.
- Based on the Oni Press graphic novel The Tea Dragon Society by K. O’Neill.
- Beautifully illustrated with cute little dragons.
- Light card game with some deck building concepts.
- No hidden information makes it kid-friendly.
- Competition for Market and Memory cards but no direct player on player nastiness.
- Perfect for families.
- Number of Players: 2-4
- For Ages: 10+
- Playing Time: 30-60 min